Full Entry Conditions
Defqon.1 Festival Terms & Conditions of Attending
- This is an over 18’s event. Entry will be refused to persons under the age of 18.
- Admission to the event will be granted only upon presentation of a valid admission ticket.
- It is a condition of entry that all patrons present a valid and acceptable form of photo identification.
- Acceptable forms of ID are limited to Australian Drivers’ License, Passports or RTA endorsed proof of age card.
- Line-up is subject to change without notice and no refunds will be given.
- No admission to the Defqon.1 Festival on Saturday after 7:00 PM.
- As this is a licensed venue, entry will be refused to people who are intoxicated and / or disorderly.
- Patrons choosing to bring valuables to the premises do so at their own risk.
- Any wristband removed from wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced.
- Any patron may be required to undergo search, pat down, bag check and / or metal detector search when they enter and/or during the event. A person who refuses to undergo such a search, pat down and/or bag check may be prohibited from entering the event without being entitled to a refund of the admission fee, or such a visitor may be immediately removed from the event.
- Q-dance Australia reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons who breach the Conditions of Entry.
- There are no pass outs.
- Q-dance maintains a ZERO TOLERANCE drug policy.
- Any patron ejected, or refused entry gives permission for their details to be recorded, and photograph to be taken. Patrons ejected, or refused entry will receive a Ban Notice, excluding them from all Q-dance events for a period of seven (7) years
- Patrons choosing to bring valuables to the premises do so at their own risk
- Entry will be refused to all members of the following groups – LADS, Bandidos, Black Uhlans, Coffin Cheaters, Comanchero, Finks, Fourth Reich, Gladiators, Gypsy Jokers, Hells Angels, Highway 61, Life & Death, Lone Wolf, Mobshitters, Nomads, Odins Warriors, Outcasts, Outlaws, Phoenix Rebels, Scorpions, Notorious or any similar group
- No gang associated behaviour, jewellery, accessories or clothing that displays or infers by form of word, colours, logo, symbol or otherwise that they are a member of one of the above listed groups or similar (Striped polo shirts or skin baseball caps, Nautica, Canterbury shorts etc.) Anyone wearing prohibited clothing inside the venue will be removed from the event.
- The use of earplugs is recommended if long-term hearing loss is of concern to you. The Promoters of the event will not be held liable for any hearing damage or loss.
THERE IS TO BE NO DISCREPANCY, MANAGEMENTS DECISION IS FINAL
- Alcohol and / or illegal drugs
- All prescription drugs will be assessed and reviewed by our trained medical personnel. Their decision on the items will be final. If in doubt then please carry your prescription with you.
- Drinkable liquids
- Aerosol or deodorant spray cans
- Tripods and selfie sticks
- Professional video equipment (unless written permission from Q-dance)
- Helium balloons and/or -canisters
- Furniture, including fold up chairs
- Animals, except guide dogs or other animals trained to provide mobility assistance
- Balls, sporting equipment, bicycles, skateboards, skates or scooters
- Glass bottles, aluminium cans, metal containers or breakable containers
- Offensive weapons, including potential missiles
- Fireworks, matches, flares, highly flammable or explosive substances
- Large chains or spiked bracelets
- Wallet chains
- Laser Pens
- Large Eskies
- Banners, flags, badges or symbols or any other signs or materials bearing offensive, malicious, hurtful, provocative or political text or representations
- Football shirts, club insignia or clothing that suggests membership or allegiance to a gang
- Markers, “textas”, aerosol cans and all graffiti tools are strictly prohibited.
- Large sound systems
- Any other item deemed to be dangerous or offensive by event organisers.
To promote a positive and safe atmosphere, we ask that all patrons accept responsibility for their own behaviour and follow the rules and regulations of the event site. Additionally, patrons are required to respect the directions of event staff and security personnel at all times in the interest of patron safety.
Right to refuse entry
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove from the premises and person who causes annoyance or inconvenience to other patrons or members of the public.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove from the premises and person who is believed to be intoxicated, or under the influence of any non-prescribed drug.
- NO Lads, Lad Clothing or Lad behaviour is permitted at Defqon.1. The organiser reserves the right to remove from the event site, any person suspected of being a Lad or inciting Lad behaviour.
Safety of Personal Belongings
- The organiser or Sydney International Regatta Centre (SIRC) will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or theft of a person’s personal property.
- The organiser or Sydney International Regatta Centre (SIRC) will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of a person’s personal property that has been confiscated by security.
- Patrons choosing to leave valuables on the premises unattended do so at their own risk.
Service of Alcohol
- The Sydney International Regatta Centre is a licensed premise. As such, any person found to be intoxicated may be removed from the event site.
- The consumption of alcohol is permitted in the designated areas only. The organiser reserves the right to ask patrons to move to a designated alcohol consumption area. If a patron refuses to move, the organiser reserves the right to remove the patron from the event site.
- Roving RSA Marshalls will be patrolling the event site for the duration of the event. RSA Marshalls reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol to any patron.
- Bar Staff reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol to any patron.
- Any persons who are intoxicated, violent, quarrelsome or disorderly will be removed from the site.
Fire fighting equipment is only to be used in the event of a fire, and any patron found tampering with fire extinguishers or other fire safety equipment will be removed from the event site and refused entry to Defqon.1 Festival.
Qualified First Aid staff will be in attendance for the duration of the event. Should any patron require First Aid, Security personnel can contact the HQ directly via radio.